Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dream Weaver and Extra Fabric

Hello Fellow Quilters!

I recently bought Tula Pinks book Quilts from the House of Tula Pink from her website.  When I got the book I also got all the fabric to make the Dream Weaver quilt that is in the book.  This has to be the biggest quilt I have ever made.  Damn  thing is huge...well huge to me...

It is a nice sunny day here in Texas and I was able to get some good outside shots of it by the pool.

Finished Size: 80" x 96"
Fabric:  Prince Charming
Quilting and Piecing by ME!




Dream Weaver Quilt

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


I had some extra fabric left over and made this little table topper


IMG_1597

3 comments:

  1. Nice quilting!! Do you use a longarm or your domestic? Such a pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a longarm. I've had it for just about a year now. Thanks for the props!

      Delete
  2. Cool ~ I'm thinking about taking a long arm class to check it out. I love free motion quilting on my domestic, but it's very limiting.

    ReplyDelete