Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pinwheel and Art Quilt

Welcome one and all to the madness of my brain.  I finished two quilts this past couple of weekends and figured I would post a few pictures.  I am also doing a series of post over at Tattoo Artist Magazine regarding the train-wreck Best Ink that is currently on the Oxygen channel.

Keep in mind that I do not condone tattoo shows because they are just a bunch of hype.  But I figured I would give my two cents and have a little fun doing it.  If you do not mind colorful language and sarcasm go check it out.

Anyway back to the quilt.  One is a basic pinwheel quilt and one is an applique art piece I am calling Under the Bough of Yggdrasil.  Yggdrasil is a giant ash tree in Norse mythology.


IMG_1638

IMG_1640

IMG_1642

IMG_1645

IMG_1643

IMG_1636

IMG_1634

IMG_1630


Under the Bough of Yggdrasil and Pinwheel Quilts

2 comments:

  1. YOur quilting is so great ! Hope to be as good as you one day. I'm also playing with some ideas to do a 'modern' quilt. Always enjoy your postings.

    ReplyDelete