Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tattoo Artist Magazine Blog Post: ‘Ink Master’ Prologue [Tattooing]


There is a blog post over at the Tattoo Artist Magazine Blog about the Season 2 of Ink Masters.  There is some four letter words so a word to the wise...

Enjoy.

By Victor Farinelli On Tuesday October 9th, Ink Masters Season 2 begins. I am not here to say anything pro or con about this show or shows about tattooing in general. I am just a sucker for “reality” TV. I used to watch wrestling when I was a kid. That’s real, right? With that being said, I am here to give you the play-by-play as the color commentator on this season of Days of Our Lives: Tattoo Addition. A regular old “Mean” Gene Okerlund, if you will. Each week I am going to give a recap of each episode. From the funny, to the absurd, to Mr. Peck’s line-of-the-episode. It should be interesting to say the least. So before the show begins, let’s look at the players…
Read the rest at TAM Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment