Thursday, August 2, 2012

Doctor Who Season Seven Trailer is Online

This is getting me psyched for a new quilting project I am gonna do for a friend.

Doctor Who Season Seven Trailer is Online:

The trailer for Season Seven (or Series if you are in the UK) of Doctor Who is now online.
The preview shows snippets of the upcoming season instead of just the first episode, and this being the Doctor’s 50th Anniversary, each of the 14 episodes is promised to be “blockbuster movie” length.

Seems there is a lot of everything in this upcoming season. The Doctor is still dealing with the exponential consequences of his actions (or inaction as he suggests) and some favorite enemies are set to return. Obviously Daleks return as well as the ever popular weeping angels. I like the idea of Dinos on a Spaceship too, and I am really curious to see The Doctor in the Wild West (because Stetsons are cool!)
The primary teaser image shows the Doctor seemingly cradling a dead or uncoscious Amy Pond, and at this point I think the only way to honestly let her leave the show is dead.
The Doctor has never been this closely tied to a companion as much as he is with Amy. If you don’t know why, I won’t spoil it for you here. She’s my favourite companion, but I think that her story has already been told and there is little more we can do with her.
I am excited to see what they do with Jenna-Louise Coleman as the new companion, which may well show up after the midseason break and Christmas Special.
No related posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment