Friday, January 27, 2012

Bobs Heavy Metal Quilt [Metal, Quilting]

I completed another T-shirt quilt for my friend Bob.  He had some cool shirts definitely!

Bob's Metal Quilt

Top

Alucarda

Nachtmystium

Nachtmystium

That's Why I'm Easy...

Had some Extra screen printing from the sleeves of this long sleeve Entombed Shirt that I appliqued to the square.

Entombed

Entombed

Blut Aus Nord

He had some extra shirts that did not fit the theme so I cut them up, put interfacing on them, and appliqued then to the back of the quilt.

picnikfile_BvxJ0m

One of the Back Panels

Blut Aus Nord

Now to finish my so called Simplicity Quilt.

2 comments:

  1. I love the ones on the back that look like back-patches and the applique on the Entombed squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete