Thursday, October 4, 2012

L’Amour De La Vie Table Runner

Hello Again,

It has finally cooled off!  Is fall on it's way here in Texas?  I sure the hell hope so.  I live in Texas but I cannot stand the heat.  The only reason I am still here is that the city I live in is one of the raddist places in the world.

Anyway, I know it is not spring time but we had these fat quarter set of fabric by Timeless Treasure that I thought would make a great attic window table runner. The fabric collection is called "L’Amour De La Vie".   My freemotion quilting is improving and I am pretty proud of the way this one turned out.


L’Amour De La Vie Table runner

L’Amour De La Vie Table runner

L’Amour De La Vie Table runner

L’Amour De La Vie Table runner

Here is the back of the quilt:

Back of L’Amour De La Vie Table runner

April in Paris (L’Amour De La Vie) Table runner

Up Next. VAHALLLA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment